DACTE Superintendent’s Meeting – Nov. 14, 2017
The Delaware Association of Colleges of Teacher Education (DACTE) will meet on November 14, 2017. The meeting will feature a discussion about how districts and EPPs can work together to ensure quality teachers for Delaware Schools.
The meeting will be held 9:00 am – 10:00 am at the Wilmington University New Castle Campus, 320 N. DuPont Highway, New Castle, DE 19720 in the Audrey Kohl Doberstein Admissions Center (DAC) in room 301-302.
All New Castle County superintendents, plus superintendents from the Capital and Caesar Rodney school districts. The following superintendents have confirmed their attendance:
- Gerald Allen, New Castle County Vo-Tech School District
- Dusty Blakey, Colonial School District
- Matt Burrows, Appoquinimink School District
- Merv Dougherty, Red Clay Consolidated School District
- Rick Gregg, Christina School District
Please RSVP to Christina Gorowara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend. Your RSVP is not necessary for your attendance, but would be much appreciated for planning purposes.